- Light Unit Body Material: White acrylic housing and silver stainless steel grill
- Light Unit Weight: 16.7 lbs (7.6kg)
- Power box Weight: 2.2 lbs (1.02 kg)
Package Dimensions / Weight
- Length: 28.3″ (720 mm)
- Width: 16.5″ (420 mm)
- Height: 7″ (180 mm)
- Package Weight:22 lbs ( 10 kg )
- Package V.W.:24.2 lbs ( 11 kg )
- Power extension cord with waterproof connector from Light Unit to Power Box: total 112? (2.85m)
- Power Cord: 59? (1.5 m)
- 2 steel cables: 9.84” (250 mm)
- 1 steel cable: 70.86” (1.8 m)
- Mean Well Driver Model: HLG-240H-spec
- Input voltage: 90 ~ 305VAC 127 ~ 431VDC
- Frequency: 47 ~ 63Hz
- Power consumption: ~187 watt
- Electrical outlet: Region appropriate
- Length: 24.21” (615mm)
- Width: 9.37” (238mm)
- Height: 2.11” (53.6mm)
Orphek understands that selecting the best fixture for your system is an important part of the overall success that you will achieve.
We have refused to compromise with research, development and production.
This expectation of high quality is evident in the spectrum that your Orphek Atlantik series light delivers.
Each LED diode is designed, produced and implemented with a specific goal in mind; to produce the best possible light for corals to grow and thrive under.
Our spectral advancements are second to none in the industry as we refuse to use off the shelf LEDs, instead choosing to utilize custom made LED diodes that fit our exact specifications. This allows us to tailor our individual LED spectrum as well as the total fixture spectrum .
Orphek has already settled the standard in the market for its advanced comprehension of color spectrums and its influences on coral physiology and once again releasing another cutting-edge and groundbreaking technology, bringing a revolutionary change in the PAR per Watt provided by diodes , by providing a real product developed specifically for the needs of very high PAR output .
Read More about Orphek PAR : / Spectrum Graph / Ratio / PAR map / PAR/watt /PAR/metter
Atlantik V2.1 Lens Versions
Orphek produces two lens versions of the Atlantik V2.1/B. The Atlantik V2.1./B. wide lens uses a convex type lens for very good light spread in tanks up to 40” deep and with minimal shadowing. The Atlantik V2.1 narrow lens produces strong PAR and very good spread in tanks 40” or deeper. We do not recommend this lens version in tanks less than 40” deep. Orphek already has had proven performance with the PR156XP in tanks up to six feet deep with excellent coral and clam growth. The Atlantik V2.1 produces even better results.
Wireless Protocols and Encryption Support
- Support Wireless standard
- Support2 types of wireless
network: infrastructure and ad-hoc networks
- Support Soft AP and 4
connections of STA
- Support multiple security
certificate: OPEN/WEP64/WEP128 ,TKIP/CCMP(AES),
- Support fast networking(
specific channels & BSSID)
- Support wireless roaming
- Support Power Save Protocol(
- Support Auto Create when there
’s no network