- 78 customized high efficiency power LEDs
- 4 Channel group of LEDs control
- Wireless technologies / Wi-Fi/ WLAN/ IEEE802.11b/g/i / Wi-Fi/ WLAN/WPA/WPA2/PSK
- Android technology
- Built-in battery backup memory
- High efficiency Mean Well driver
- Eight pre-installed programs
- Full dimming capability in all channels
- Large storage RAM with capacity for additional programs
- Ability to program multiple Atlantiks simultaneously
- Highest PAR/PUR
- Ideal Spectrum for plant growth, color & health
- Eight Different types of LEDs
- Two lens versions, wide convex and narrow for deep tanks
- In the Atlantik V2.1 B version All LEDs are exclusive Dual-Chip, Total 156 chip
- Optimal plant acclimation management.
- Light Control & Stability for your tank.
- High electrical efficiency.
- Energy saving results with reduced electric cost.
- Uniform light distribution throughout the entire area of the tank.
- Long operating life span.
- Effective heat management.
- A lighting solution that is easy to install.
Our design goal was to aid freshwater hobbyists in growing beautiful aquatic plants without relying on the sun or low PAR florescent tubes with spectrums not suitable for good plant growth.
The fixture also serves to bring out the vibrant colors found in many species of freshwater fish.
Orphek understands that selecting the best fixture for your system is an important part of the overall success that you will achieve. We have refused to compromise with research, development and production. This expectation of high quality is evident in the spectrum that your Orphek Atlantik series light delivers.
Each LED diode is designed, produced and implemented with a specific goal in mind; to produce the best possible light for aquatic plants to grow and thrive and produce vibrant color.
Our spectral advancements are second to none in the industry as we refuse to use off the shelf LEDs, instead choosing to utilize custom made LED diodes that fit our exact specifications. This allows us to tailor our individual LED spectrum as well as the total fixture spectrum, unlike the competition that simply repackaged existing LED technologies, often adding in colors that can do more harm than good.
The LEDs were selected to duplicate the lighting spectrum beneficial for growing aquarium plants rapidly and producing thicker foliage and vibrant color. Absorbing wavelengths in the blue and red spectrum are essential for growing taller plants.
Through Orphek’s experiments and recommendations of aquatic plant experts throughout the world, we have added fourteen of our specially designed red LEDs which play an important role in the plants ability to produce chlorophyll which is vital to plant growth.
Our diffused lenses and high PAR/Lux levels will allow you to hang the pendant at a higher distance from your plants which will give you more light coverage per square inch while also producing high PAR which is essential for many of the carpet grasses aquarists use for the bottom of the tank.
Our specially designed housing containing four cooling fans and finned heat sink rapidly dissipate heat from the LEDs and eliminate excessive heat to the unit. The cooling fans are temperature controlled and only operate on demand. Virtually no heat is transmitted into the tank which eliminates the need for a chiller or other cooling device.
Atlantik V2.1 Lens Versions
Orphek produces two lens versions of the Atlantik V2.1. The wide lens uses a convex designed lens for very good light spread in tanks up to 40” deep and with minimal shadowing. The Atlantik V2.1 narrow lens produces strong PAR and a very good spread in tanks 40” or deeper.
Download Page : Orphek Atlantik APP and Manual
Light Unit Body Material: White acrylic housing and silver stainless steel grill
- Light Unit Weight: 16.7 lbs (7.6kg)
- Power box Weight: 2.2 lbs (1.02 kg)
Package Dimensions / Weight
- Length: 28” (710 mm)
- Width: 13.3” (340 mm)
- Height: 10” (250 mm)
- Package Weight: 24.25 lbs ( 11 kg )
- Package V.W.: 27.5 lbs (12.5 kg )
- Power extension cord with waterproof connector from Light Unit to Power Box: total 112? (2.85m)
- Power Cord: 59? (1.5 m)
- 2 steel cables: 9.84” (250 mm)
- 1 steel cable: 70.86” (1.8 m)
- Mean Well Driver Model: HLG-240H-spec
- Input voltage: 90 ~ 305VAC 127 ~ 431VDC
- Frequency: 47 ~ 63Hz
- Power consumption: ~ 186 watt
- Electrical outlet: Region appropriate
- Length: 24.21” (615mm)
- Width: 9.37” (238mm)
- Height: 2.11” (53.6mm)